There are a number of conferences that may be of interest to people addressing the digital divide, refurbishing computer equipment and training. If you know of any that should be added to this list, please email Barry at PBDD.
The order will change as time passes.
- Partnership for Progress on the Digital Divide 22-24 May 2019 in Washington, District of Columbia, USA http://www.ppdd.org/conferences/
- Electronics Reuse Conference – November 11 – 13, 2019 in Austin, Texas https://www.ereuseconference.com/ Conference has a commercial hardware focus.
- Nonprofit Technology Conference will be held March 24-26, 2020 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD.
- March 24 – 26, 2021, Pittsburgh, PA, David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- March 23 – 25, 2022, Denver, CO, Colorado Convention Center
- Net Inclusion, NDIA, April 7-9, 2020 in Portland, Oregon at Portland State University https://www.digitalinclusion.org/netinclusion2020/
- Net Inclusion, NDIA, April 1-3 2019. Charlotte, NC. https://www.digitalinclusion.org/netinclusion2019/
- Nonprofit Technology Conference on March 13 – 15, 2019, Portland, OR – agenda, notes, material are at: https://www.nten.org/ntc/program/agenda/?page=day-1
- Electronics Reuse Conference, October 28-31 2018, Nashville, TN https://www.ereuseconference.com/erc2018.
- Learning Circles workshop with P2PU – May 17-18 2018 http://kc2018.p2pu.org/
- Net Inclusion, NDIA, April 17-19, 2018. Write-up available at: https://pbdd.org/april-2018-net-inclusion-conference-report/
- Nonprofit Technology Conference April 11–13, 2018, New Orleans, LA with collaborative notes.
- Ontario Digital Inclusion Summit Feb 9-10 Toronto, Ontario, Canada attended by President of PBDD Barry Glicklich, writeup is available at: https://pbdd.org/february-2018-newsletter/
- Partnership for Progress on the Digital Divide conference May 24-26 2017 in San Diego, California. Proceedings – http://www.ppdd.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/PPDD2017Conference-Program-Final.pdf
- Net Inclusion May 16-17 2017 in St. Paul, MN – PBDD attended. Read our writeup. Slides for various sessions are available at https://digitalinclusion.org/net-inclusion-program/
- Nonprofit Technology Conference, March 23-25, 2017, Washington, DC. Collaborative notes are available here.
- Electronics Reuse Conference, October 24-26 2016, Houston, TX.
- ReuseConex 2016, 4th International Reuse Conference & Expo ; When: October 17-18, 2016; Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill, Boston, MA; http://reuseconex.org
- Net Inclusion 2016 May 18-19. Barry and Katherine went and look forward to the next one. Their writeup is available here.
- Digital Equity Learning February 2016 in Washington DC. http://digitalequityforlearning.org/ Recording of the event is available at: https://www.newamerica.org/education-policy/events/digital-equity/
- Electronics Reuse Conference, Nov 2-3 2015, New Orleans, LA. Conference has a commercial hardware focus. Katherine and Barry went and the writeup is here.
- Partnership for Progress on the Digital Divide http://www.ppdd.org/conferences/ Was on October 21-22, 2015 in Phoenix, Arizona. Board member Maryanna attended with a writeup available here.