Time: 3:30pm CDT, (1:30pm MST)
Location: via Zoom
Meeting Type: Regular Meeting
How Called: Standing meeting
Attendees: Barry, Maryanna, Katherine
Approval of August minutes
2 New Business
- Research paper- sharing success stories – next steps, Barry will send to partners who are quoted.
- Reviewed https://pbdd.org/white-paper-lessons-starting-bridging-agency/
3 Information Sharing
- Interaction with Mobile Citizen on Micro-grants- received some feedback & some questions
- AFTRR best practices working group – meeting being scheduled for next week
- Partner Updates
- Website Updates – checking links as part of the regular part.
- https://www.azblockchain.org/project-phoenix Maryanna attended event for this – another nonprofit that AZsTRUT has donated equipment to. Underserved neighborhood in Phoenix to create a mesh network for community access internet.
4 Action Item Status Updates
Walking through Action Item List and noting updates. In the minutes, this will record items closed during meeting.
- Closed 9/6/19 – Opened 7/20/18: Barry will sign up PBDD as a Bridging the Gap Partner and we’ll work on finding people who can use broadband. Information is in: google doc.
- 9/3/18 update – PBDD is a Bridging the Gap partner. Will be testing how this works.
- 9/6/19 – closing this since we haven’t found an agency that provides services to partner with and we’re not in a position to do it ourselves.
- Closed 9/6/19 – Opened 7/1/19. Change white paper references to experience papers (with a reference to white papers.) Katherine
5 Time and Location for Next Meeting
Next meeting — Friday October 4, 3:30pm CDT, (1:30 MST), via Zoom