Time: 9:30 a.m.
Location: People’s Resource Center, 201 S. Naperville Road, Wheaton Illinois
Meeting Type: Regular Meeting
How Called: Standing meeting
Attendees: Barry, Maryanna, Katherine
Approval of September minutes
2 New Business
- Joint Fundraiser with PRC- last minute update. Will be offering tickets to PRC staff at discounted (cost) rate.
- Potential goals for coming year:
- Find two volunteers to help with something that applies to our mission. (Go to a ConnectChicago meeting, better write-up of grant, etc.)
- Add three new partners in the coming year.
- Network with organizations with similar goals, such as ConnectChicago, NDIA, in particular sharing what we can offer.
- Evaluate impact against the mission yearly by sharing the number of partners and the number of communications with them.
3 Information Sharing
- Partner updates. A new partner found us via the contact form on our web site. Technology Systems Solutions in North Carolina.
- Barry has connected an expert from p2pu to the Rails organization.
4 Action Item Status Updates
Walking through Action Item List and noting updates, nothing major.
5 Time and Location for Next Meeting
Next meeting – November 4 @ 9:30?
7 Adjourn –