Time: 2:30pm CST, (1:30pm MST)
Location: via Zoom
Meeting Type: Regular Meeting
How Called: Standing meeting
Attendees: Barry, Maryanna, Katherine
Approval of October minutes
2 New Business
- MAPPINGS applications – Computers 4 Kids, want to go to Net Inclusion. Barry will get a code for registration like he did last year for them to us.
- Financial status & end of year letter to donors will be a little different this year as we just thank them for past donations.
3 Information Sharing
- AFTRR best practices working group – data security draft under development, targeting release to AFTRR for input early January
- Digital Inclusion seder – draft of notes
- Digital Inclusion expert interview – Barry contacted by someone representing Verizon, agreed, waiting to hear back
- Experience paper – google doc –
- Partner Updates-
- Website Updates:
- Computers 4 Kids partner profile
- Training page
4 Action Item Status Updates
Walking through Action Item List and noting updates. In the minutes, this will record items closed during meeting.
- 11/8/19 – Partner profile on Next Computers 4 Kids – Maryanna initiated contact, talked, and wrote a profile.
5 Time and Location for Next Meeting
Next meeting –Monday, December 1, possibly in person, restaurant in Oak Park Area around lunch. Mama Thai on Madison.