Measuring Impact of Digital Inclusion Work – Last revised July 23, 2018
There was a Digital Inclusion Outcomes-Based Evaluation By Colin Rhinesmith and Angela Siefer published by the Benton Foundation, May 2017 that was distributed at the Net Inclusion 2017 conference. This report defines outcomes-based evaluation as observable and measurable changes that happen at individual, program and/or community level.
PBDD aims to:
- Gather and share information relevant to non-profit refurbishers and technical training agencies regarding programs, processes, and resources.
- Encourage initiatives in underserved communities to bridge the digital divide.
- Build on existing structures to identify and address needs which aren’t being met.
At PBDD, we measure impact by:
- Number of partner agencies
- Number of white pages published
- Amount of information made available through our web pages
- Extent to which web pages are being used
We have expanded to thirty-two partner agencies, published five white papers describing the lessons from our partners in various arenas, and amassed a collection of digital inclusion training material on our web site.