Measuring Impact of Digital Inclusion Work – Last revised August 7, 2019
PBDD aims to:
- Gather and share information relevant to non-profit refurbishers and technical training agencies regarding programs, processes, and resources.
- Encourage initiatives in underserved communities to bridge the digital divide.
- Build on existing structures to identify and address needs which aren’t being met.
- Provide incremental financial support to select partners.
At PBDD, we measure impact by:
- Number of partner agencies
- Number of experience papers published
- Amount of information made available through our web pages
- Extent to which web pages are being used
- How much financial support we provided to partners
We have expanded to thirty-six partner agencies, published five experience papers describing the lessons from our partners in various arenas, and amassed a collection of digital inclusion training material on our web site. In 2019, we paid to have four partners attend the Net Inclusion Conference in April.