Time: 4:00pm CDT, (2:00pm MST)
Location: via Zoom
Meeting Type: Regular Meeting
How Called: Standing meeting
Attendees: Barry, Maryanna, Katherine
Approval of May minutes
2 New Business
- Reviewing our mission statement. http://www.jeffersonawards.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Mission-Statement-Exercise.pdf
- “What does it look like when we’re doing our best work?
- “What would it look like if we were doing our best work (ideally)?”
- We discussed this, and shared information, and will continue off-line. (Have action item on this.)
- Ideas for future actions/impact
- We’ll start calling our white papers experience papers. Katherine has an action item on this.
- Partner tank discussion. Digital postcard application.
3 Information Sharing
- AFTRR meeting, newsletter, response – 21 people looked at it the first day we published it.
- Partner Updates
- The Repair Association
- Connected Insights
- Mobile Citizen
- Tech For Troops
- Website Updates: Newsletter, Fixed Contact Forms, Partner Pages
- Net Inclusion & AFTRR 2020 in Portland- reserved room, plans for Digital Inclusion Seder
- Next Experience Paper: Sharing your Success Stories- google doc– stories gathered at Net Inclusion, email responses. Develop draft.
4 Action Item Status Updates
Walking through Action Item List and noting updates. In the minutes, this will record items closed during meeting.
5 Time and Location for Next Meeting
Next meeting — Wednesday August 7, 3:30pm CDT, (1:30 MST), via Zoom ??