Time: 2pm PST/ 3pm MST
Location: via Zoom
Meeting Type: Regular Meeting
How Called: Standing meeting
Convened: 2:15 (Pacific Standard Time)
Attendees: Barry, Maryanna, Katherine
December 6 minutes approved.
2 New Business
- Secure http for web-site. While we don’t have any credit card information, or passwords, we should get a https website so we don’t look un-secure. After investigating options, we decided to go with paying GoDaddy for the certificate. Motion made to approve this.
3 Information Sharing
- Partner Update.
- SDFF partner profile – we visited. Have shared a draft with Gary Knight for approval.
- Website Updates: Updates to our Public Policy Initiatives page, including New NDIA maps show home internet connection rates by census tract throughout the US and article Libraries Evolve to Bridge Digital Divide, from the University of Denver’s Morgridge College of Education
- End of year Fundraising drive was very successful.
- Newsletter – becoming a refurbisher reflections & SDFF profile & input for whitepaper — On track for January.
- Net inclusion
- P2PU has accepted (and seems to be interested in more than one scholarship, if offered)
- SPNN respectfully declined
- AZ StRUT has expressed definite interest, definitive acceptance pending board approval
- C2SDK asked for additional time, and I have requested a response
- IBSA already planning on coming, so no offer was made
- No final word from C2SDK, and no word from AZ StRUT
- Offer to some from next tier, as replies come in, We will ask for invoice of four registrations.
- Scheduling our get-together
- Start-up Manual Working Group that Barry is part of – assignments were to be made for individual work, but no progress on this was made over the holidays.
- Next White Paper: Sharing your Success Stories is in a google document (and on the action item list.)
4 Action Item Status Updates
Walking through Action Item List and noting updates. In the minutes, this will record items closed during meeting.
- Closed 1/4/19 Opened 12/6/18: Barry will send out donation requests with matching funds from board members. Can be closed (donations have been coming in).
5 Time and Location for Next Meeting
Next meeting — Friday February 8, 2pm MST/3pm CST via Zoom