Time: 2:00 CST, (1:00 MST)
Location: via Zoom
Meeting Type: Regular Meeting
How Called: Standing meeting
Attendees: Barry, Maryanna, Katherine
Approval of January minutes
2 New Business
- 2020 Budget Approval – done
- Core vision – https://www.theleadershipdeficit.org/my-core-vision and Action Plan https://www.theleadershipdeficit.org/defining-an-action Good discussion on what success looks like, and how we measure it. Here’s some of what we came up with from the first tool:
- PBDD interacts regularly with 20-30 partner organizations sharing challenges, solutions and specifics.
- PBDD maintains a website with information useful to digital inclusion agencies.
- PBDD provides shared materials that are enhanced and reused.
- People ask to join PBDD as partners,
- PBDD partners answer our emails and provide input to research papers
- PBDD connects two or more partners who can learn from each other to solve a specific problem.
3 Information Sharing
- AFTRR best practices working group –
- Digital Inclusion seder – draft of seder; 10 RSVPs to date
- Other Net Inclusion discussion
- Experience paper: Email sent. No responses received to date (response requested by today). Barry will send out individual emails.
- Partner Updates: Neli at PRC. Still looking for someone else to do the rest of the computer training stuff.
- Web page updates: PRC training material
- Web Traffic: Low Cost Access Options has been a very popular page, averaging four hits/day for the past year, found through Google Search
4 Action Item Status Updates
Walking through Action Item List and noting updates. In the minutes, this will record items closed during meeting.
5 Time and Location for Next Meeting
Next meeting — March 23rd, 3:30 central, 1:30 Mountain via Zoom