Date: Monday December 2, 2019
Time: 1:00pm CST, (N/A MST)
Location: via Zoom
Meeting Type: Regular Meeting
How Called: Standing meeting
Attendees: Barry, Maryanna, Katherine
Approval of November minutes
2 New Business
3 Information Sharing
- AFTRR best practices working group – data security draft under development, targeting release to AFTRR for input February
- Digital Inclusion seder – draft of notes
- Maryanna will note where explanation is needed.
- Song parodies – If I were a rich man, Blowing in the wind.
- RSVPs are coming in.
- Partner Updates: A couple of people from Computers 4 Kids are staying at our house in Portland. (MAPPING grant.)
- Website Updates: Training RAILS CyberSecurity class
- Try to make digital inclusion observations while traveling overseas. Do you use the internet at home and how do you access it? Is there a place to refurbish or recycle old computers? Take notes.
4 Action Item Status Updates
Nothing was closed during the meeting.
5 Time and Location for Next Meeting
Next meeting — Friday, January 31, 1:30 Central via Zoom