This is a page to link creative endeavors about digital inclusion. If you have something you would like to include, please contact us by filling in this form.
- A digital inclusion seder that we had planned to do in Portland when NDIA overlapped with the start of Passover. https://pbdd.org/digital-inclusion-seder/
- A collection of infographics about digital inclusion is available in this google document.
- Pictures of bridges — free to use. Look here.
Here’s a few short stories from Katherine addressing the digital divide.
- Packages – a story about a young man on the wrong side of the digital divide facing the temptation of easy money.
- Computer Opportunities – shows how not being comfortable around computers decreases one’s opportunities since even filling out a job application requires using a computer these days.
- An Easy Example – lack of computer access can affect a young girl’s math education.
- Booming Connections – story showing the value of technology for seniors that mentions one of our partners, techboomers.com.
Note: Copyright for any material listed here belongs to the author of the material. (i.e. It is not under a Creative Commons license. The material may be linked to, but cannot be copied and distributed without the author’s permission.)