Time: 1:30pm MST, 3:30pm CDT
Location: via Zoom
Meeting Type: Regular Meeting
How Called: Standing meeting
Convened: 1:35 MST, 3:35 pm CDT
Attendees: Barry, Maryanna, Katherine
Approval of March minutes
2 Information Sharing
- Digital Inclusion seder – statistics – feedback from people thanking us for it.
- Covid page on pbdd https://pbdd.org/covid/ – much of this information was on one of our pages, but it’s time to bring it out.
- Net Inclusion discussion – unlikely that we’re going to be willing to travel even if the conference goes through in September.
- Experience paper: on hold until people are in a position to think about training.
- Volunteer Update – Have an energetic 92 year-old who is crawling through all of our web pages, checking links, and language, and making useful suggestions. Since there wasn’t time to look at the NDIA email list which is very, very active due to Covid-19, so David is looking at that and passing along stuff that might be of interest. He started on April 4th.
- Partner Updates: UTP Foundation expressed interested. Barry sent them information, and they indicated they would follow up in a few weeks.
- Web page updates: https://pbdd.org/low-cost-access-options/, New & upcoming (Cyber Seniors), https://pbdd.org/covid/
- Arizona Blockchain Initiative haven’t heard anything – https://www.azblockchain.org/home
3 Action Item Status Updates
Walking through Action Item List and noting updates. In the minutes, this will record items closed during meeting.
- Closed 4/24/20 – Opened 3/23/20, Maryanna will talk with azblockchain.org about their emergency 1-mile access plan and how PBDD can help. We talked with them. Waiting to see if they need some help, but there’s nothing for us to do now.
4 Time and Location for Next Meeting
Next meeting — May 22 1:30pm MST, 3:30pm CDT via Zoom
Adjourned: 2:25 MST, 4:25 CDT