Date: Monday Sept 3
Time: 3:15pm. CDT/1:15pm MST
Meeting Type: Regular Meeting
How Called: Standing meeting
Convened: 3:15 pm
Attendees: Barry, Maryanna, Katherine
July minutes approved.
2 New Business
- Workshop Planning – Net Inclusion, April 1st. Options are before the conference, during the conference, or after the conference. List out options in a newsletter with a doodle poll. Have you attended in the past? Do you have budget to attend NDIA and a PBDD workshop? What time works best for you. (Can check multiple.) Survey draft (via Google Form) is here
3 Information Sharing
- White Paper Progress – one more month–highlight in red anything that is worth sharing, and we will figure out if there’s enough information to share about Measuring Impact.
- Partner Status.
- Marian Park Bridging the Gap possibility- call with Cristina of PRC & PEC on 7/26. Call with PCs for People & PRC on 8/3. Slowly proceeding.
- People’s Emergency Center in Philadelphia
- Technology Learning Collaborative in Philadelphia
- Potential in Colorado
- Website Updates- updated RAILS building a computer, partner pages (including updating the map)
- Arizona Tribal Libraries Digital Inclusion Summit – supposed to meet last week with Nicole, official. Have to go through application process to be a volunteer. September 13-14. Could invite the library to be a partner.
- Grant status
- Mobile Beacon request letter sent 6/20, follow-up 7/17
- Mobile Citizen request letter sent 6/20, follow-up 7/17
- Spectrum – applied 8/6/2018, follow-up call August 24
- Nokia request letter sent 7/19
- Bridging the Gap partnership. PBDD is now a Bridging a Gap partner. There is a page to order stuff through PBDD, and it will show up on our dashboard. Haven’t advertised this. Want to prototype it with a couple of people. Eventually will be a newsletter or white paper.
4 Action Item Status Updates
Walking through Action Item List and noting updates. In the minutes, this will record items closed during meeting.
- Closed – 9/3/18 Opened 6/20/18: Using https://www.guidestar.org/profile/47-3424954 as a base, create a page for PBDD’s measuring impact. Include link to Guidestar’s list of metrics
5 Time and Location for Next Meeting
Next meeting – Friday September 28 at 3:30 pm CDT, 1:30 MST via Zoom