Time: 3:30pm. CDT/1:30 MST
Meeting Type: Regular Meeting
How Called: Standing meeting
Attendees: Barry, Maryanna, Katherine
Approval of May minutes
2 New Business
3 Information Sharing
- White Paper Progress – Barry has had one agency answer questions, another who said, ‘nothing to share.’ and one who hasn’t replied. Katherine sent an email and will send more, Maryanna will start soon. PBDD has their impact on guide star https://www.guidestar.org/profile/47-3424954
- Partner Status.
- Meeting with Jeni Fabian (PRC)
- Marian Park Bridging the Gap possibility. Marian Park is looking to provide PRC computers with Bridging the Gap for access, this might be a good entry for PRC and other partners to work with housing communities. Bridge Communities is another possible site.
- Website Updates- Blog, P2PU conference newsletter
- Arizona Tribal Libraries Digital Inclusion Summit – Maryanna is going: https://azsos.libcal.
- Native language preservation is one of the items. It’s now a two-day event. Last year it was only one day.
- Grant status
- Have an anonymous potential donor who wants us to apply elsewhere first.
- Best Buy – applied & denied
- Mobile Beacon/Citizen Letter –
- Coriant & Nokia – Mark Hinch, Senior Director at Nokia, Olivier Jamart – GE Automation & Controls
4 Action Item Status Updates
Walking through Action Item List and noting updates. In the minutes, this will record items closed during meeting.
- Closed 6/20/18: Opened 5/25/18: Follow up with p2pu for their workshop organization notes. Good model to follow. Barry sent a query asking for additional information beyond what’s on google drive on 5/26. Received responses, shared with Katherine & established communications. Can be closed.
5 Time and Location for Next Meeting
Next meeting – Friday July 20 at 1:30 pm CDT, 11:30 MST via Zoom ??