Sharing your experience
- Do you have an annual calendar for fundraising (recurring activities for specific months of the year)? If so, can you describe it?
- Is there one particular event or source that you use to raise funds for your organization? If so, can you describe it?
- How do you set fundraising targets for your budget?
- What was your most significant learning regarding fundraising for your organization – one postive/best practice and one negative/ probably won’t try again attempt?
- How has your fundraising changed over time?
- What outreach to expand your donor base has worked well? What has fallen flat?
- Which fund raising resources (professional journals, authors or websites) do you recommend?
- How did your organization acquire experience/expertise in fundraising?
- Are there outside services that you’ve used to assist in fundraising? What has been your experience with them?
- What sources for statistics have you found most useful (e.g. for grant applications statement of need)?
- What would you most like to learn about fundraising?
Is there anything special about your organization that affects how you do fundraising?