There are a number of conferences that may be of interest to people addressing the digital divide, refurbishing computer equipment and training. If you know of any that should be added to this list, please email pbdd.org.
The order will change as time passes.
- Ontario Digital Inclusion Summit Feb 9-10 Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Net Inclusion, NDIA, April 17-19, 2018 – https://digitalinclusion.org/netinclusion2018/
- Nonprofit Technology Conference www.nten.org/ntc April 11–13, 2018, New Orleans, LA and March 13 – 15, 2019, Portland, OR
- Electronics Reuse Conference, October 28-31 2018, Nashville, TN https://www.ereuseconference.com. Conference has a commercial hardware focus.
- Partnership for Progress on the Digital Divide 22-24 May 2019 in Washington, District of Columbia, USA http://www.ppdd.org/conferences/
- Partnership for Progress on the Digital Divide conference May 24-26 2017 in San Diego, California. Proceedings – http://www.ppdd.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/PPDD2017Conference-Program-Final.pdf
- Net Inclusion May 16-17 2017 in St. Paul, MN – PBDD attended. Read our writeup. Slides for various sessions are available at https://digitalinclusion.org/net-inclusion-program/
- Nonprofit Technology Conference, March 23-25, 2017, Washington, DC. Collaborative notes are available here.
- Electronics Reuse Conference, October 24-26 2016, Houston, TX.
- ReuseConex 2016, 4th International Reuse Conference & Expo ; When: October 17-18, 2016; Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill, Boston, MA; http://reuseconex.org
- Net Inclusion 2016 May 18-19. Barry and Katherine went and look forward to the next one. Their writeup is available here.
- Digital Equity Learning February 2016 in Washington DC. http://digitalequityforlearning.org/ Recording of the event is available at: https://www.newamerica.org/education-policy/events/digital-equity/
- Electronics Reuse Conference, Nov 2-3 2015, New Orleans, LA. Conference has a commercial hardware focus. Katherine and Barry went and the writeup is here.
- Partnership for Progress on the Digital Divide http://www.ppdd.org/conferences/ Was on October 21-22, 2015 in Phoenix, Arizona. Board member Maryanna attended with a writeup available here.