There are a number of conferences that may be of interest to people addressing the digital divide, refurbishing computer equipment and training. If you know of any that should be added to this list, please email pbdd.org.
The order will change as time passes.
- Net Inclusion May 16-17 2017 in St. Paul, MN PBDD is going!!!! http://www.digitalinclusionalliance.org/netinclusion2017/
- Partnership for Progress on the Digital Divide conference May 24-26 2017 in San Diego, California. http://www.ppdd.org/conferences/ppdd2017/
- Electronics Reuse Conference, October 30-Nov 1 2017, New Orleans, LA https://www.ereuseconference.com. Board members Barry and Katherine went in 2015 with a conference report available here. Conference has a commercial hardware focus.
- Nonprofit Technology Conference www.nten.org/ntc April 11–13, 2018, New Orleans, LA and March 13 – 15, 2019, Portland, OR
- Nonprofit Technology Conference www.nten.org/ntc. March 23-25, 2017, Washington, DC. Collaborative notes are available here.
- Electronics Reuse Conference, October 24-26 2016, Houston, TX https://www.ereuseconference.com.
- ReuseConex 2016, 4th International Reuse Conference & Expo ; When: October 17-18, 2016; Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill, Boston, MA; http://reuseconex.org
- Net Inclusion 2016 May 18-19. Barry was on the planning committee http://www.digitalinclusionalliance.org/netinclusion2016/ Barry and Katherine went and look forward to the next one. Their writeup is available here.
- Digital Equity Learning February 2016 in Washington DC. http://digitalequityforlearning.org/ Recording of the event is available at: https://www.newamerica.org/education-policy/events/digital-equity/
- Partnership for Progress on the Digital Divide http://www.ppdd.org/conferences/ Was on October 21-22, 2015 in Phoenix, Arizona. Board member Maryanna attended with a writeup available here.