Time: modified via email
Location: via Google Hangout or phone
Meeting Type: Regular Meeting
How Called: Standing meeting
Convened: 4:45 Central Daylight Savings Time
Attendees: Barry, Maryanna, Katherine
March minutes approved.
2 New Business
3 Information Sharing
- Net Inclusion 2017 – sign up for tours. Divide up. Katherine will take the walking one. Maryanna will take tour 2, Barry will take PC for people.
- TechBoomers is now on the same panel as Barry, thanks to Barry’s encouragement.
- Matt is doing the curriculum repository for digital inclusion.
- reviewed slides for Barry’s panel presentation and Katherine’s lightening round.
- James Jacque from Human-IT will be at Net Inclusion. We should meet up.
- Partner Status – follow up to AZStRUT.
- Website Updates – Barry made a few.
- Other – white paper. Have a 50% response rate, which is pretty good.
4 Action Item Status Updates
Walking through Action Item List and noting updates. In the minutes, this will record items closed during meeting.
- Closed 4/24/17 – Opened 3/27/17 – Katherine has a slot in the lightening round at NDIA to explain what PBDD is. Will base it off of last year’s and have for review at the next board meeting.
- Closed 4/24/17 Opened 3/27/17 – Barry is participating in a panel at NDIA. Barry will have an opening statement ready for review at the next board meeting.
5 Time and Location for Next Meeting
Next meeting – May 16 @ 5:30 pm CDT in St. Paul
Adjourned: 5:40 CDT